Register by phone or online with:
Visa • Mastercard
- Registration is first-come, first-served.
- Some programs fill up fast! Don’t delay!
- Programs may be cancelled due to insufficient registration 4 days before the start date.
- Workshops are non-refundable if participant cancels within one week of the start date.
- Programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
PLEASE NOTE: To register online for programs you will need to access our registration system
Go to recreation.vancouver.ca to:
- Create or update your profile
• Purchase and renew passes
• Check your pass expiry date
• Register for programs
• Create a wish list of upcoming programs
• Submit your request for a room rental
Do you currently have an online account?
It will be automatically transferred over to the new system.
If you need to reset your password:
• Click “Sign In”, select “Forget your password?” and follow the steps to get your new password.
• Login with your email address and confirm your account information is correct.
Never registered online before? Go to:
• Click “Sign In” or “Create an Account” to set up your profile and password before registration opens for programs.
Program registrants are automatically a MPCCA voting member for one year. Others may purchase a membership. The rates are $9 family, $6 adult, $3 (18 & under) and $2 senior.
Pro-rated refunds are given up to 48 hours prior to the second class in a series of classes.
Special events, one day workshops, out trips, birthday parties, specialty camps, and outdoor programs require a minimum of 7 days notice for a refund.
There is an administrative charge of $3 for all refund requests.
Child Care Seasonal Break Program Refund Policy
(Winter, Spring, Summer)
Refund Policy - The deadline for all refunds is THURSDAY closing two weeks prior to the start date. For example: if you are withdrawing your child from the program for Week 7, we require notice by Thursday closing of Week 5.
Card Program (LAC)
Leisure Access Program (LAP) is for Vancouver residents whose limited income may prevent them from participating in basic Park Board programs and services. Benefits include 50% discount at fitness centres, free admission to public swimming and ice skating, and more. Please call 604-257-8497, or visit www.vancouverparks.ca for more information.
With Leisure Access Program (LAP) holders may recieve a 50% discount on most programs. Non-LAP holders or futher discounts are available through application. Youth (16-18yrs) may receive 25% discount on adult programs. Seniors over 60 may receive a 25% discount on adult programs. Leisure Access Program holders may receive a 50% discount on some programs.
In the course of providing programs and activities, the Mount Pleasant Community Centre Association collects personal information from our members and other individuals who participate in classes, workshops, special events or other facility uses.
This information may be used for the provision of services, communication, processing payments or statistical purposes. We do not release this information to other persons, companies or agencies. We respect the importance of protecting the personal information that we collect.
For more information on this subject, please contact please call 604-713-1885.